BlueBeam Revu is software that provides smart tools for creating, editing, marking and sharing PDF files, it has been designed to help AEC industry professionals. It also allows you to convert an unlimited number of Microsoft Office documents and CAD drawings into high-quality 2D or 3D PDF files, or transform scanned images into text documents.
Bluebeam Revu keeps design, engineering and construction teams connected throughout the project life cycle. Driving project efficiency through streamlined processes and the use of markup throughout the project to get more done in less time.
Some new features in Revu 20.2 and 20.2.x
- The process of applying scaling to the pages has been simplified so that the precision of the measurements in all the drawings can be ensured more quickly and easily. It is now possible to save custom and calibrated scales to a list of predefined scales, allowing them to be reused later.
- Length units of measure are no longer tied to page scale. Whether scaled up or down, or even if a different measurement system is used, it is now possible to take length measurements using whatever units are needed.
- In the Help menu, a link to BlueBeam University (BlueBeam Distance Learning Program) has been added
- Installing the SharePoint Extensions app on multiple SharePoint sites has been improved
- SketchUp 2021 compatibility.
- Plugin support for the latest (2022) versions of AutoCAD, Revit, and Navisworks.