RCM ACI-Builder software is a flexible tool gives the structural engineers the ability to design most types of reinforced concrete members according to ACI318M-11 code.The advantage of this software is generating full detailed design output report with full formulas and illustrative figures,Therefore; RCM not only consider as a flexible tool for practical design problems, but also it is suitable for educational purposes since it guides the engineers to learn ACI code in depth.
RCM ACI-Builder Design Platform consists of the following Items:
- A. Design of flexural members (Rectangular and T-Shape Sections):
- A.1-Determine section characteristic under balance case, singly reinforced section & doubly reinforced section.
- A.2-Calculate area of steel according to applied moment.
- A.3-Calculate moment according to provided area of steel.
- B. Design of Shear under following cases:
- B.1– Members subject to shear and flexure only.
- B.2– Members subject to shear and axial compression.
- B.3– Members subject to shear and significant axial tension.
- C. Design of combined shear and torsion under both cases of compatibility and equilibrium torsion.
- D. Design of punching for prestressed and non-prestressed members with all column geometry cases: interior, edge & corner columns.
- E. Control of immediate and long term deflection for beams and slabs.
- F. Design of corbels and brackets.
- G. Control of flexural cracking in beams and one-way slabs.
- H. Design of pile-caps with most general geometry cases: 2,3,4,5 & Strip-Pile Caps.
- I. Design of isolated footings under eccentrically and concentrically case of loading.