Concrete is one of the most used materials in the construction industry. In structural systems, the combination of concrete and steel reinforcement bars gives rise to reinforced concrete (RC), which is widely applied in the civil engineering field due to its adequate mechanical strength, durability, and fire resistance.
Steel-rebar reinforced structures are subjected to structural deterioration when subjected to extreme loadings such as earthquake, fire, impact loadings, and cyclic loading, consequently reducing the expected life and performance of structures. To enhance the structural performance, the RC structures are usually retrofitted or strengthened. This book reviews design, performance, and applications of reinforced concrete.
- 1. Finite Element Analysis of Fibre Reinforced Polymer-Strengthened Concrete Beams
- 2. The Mechanical Behavior Modeling of Reinforced Concrete Structures
- 3. Mecano-Probabilistic Assessment of Reinforced Concrete Structures Subjected to Reinforcements’ Corrosion Triggered by Carbonation
- 4. Atmospheric Corrosion of Steel-Reinforced Concrete in a Coastal City Located on a Tropical Island
- 5. Expertise of Reinforced Concrete Structures
SmartPLS 4 Processional | Lifetime activation$110.00
EndNote Lifetime for Windows /Mac Software Full Version$8.00 – $10.00
IBM SPSS Statistics [Lifetime]$10.00 – $25.00
LinkedIn ALL COURSES LIFETIME Warranty$40.00
Product on saleREF-N-WRITE | Premium Account Lifetime
QuillBot’s paraphrasing tool | Premium Account 6 month | + WARRANTY$12.00
Plagiarism Checker – 6 Month | 1 Year | 2 Years | 3 Years | 4 Years | LifeTime$6.00 – $55.00