CSiBRidge v24 is a software that has tools to perform the modeling, analysis and design of bridge structures. With CSiBridge, engineers can easily define complex bridge geometries, boundary conditions, and load cases.
CSiBRidge enables quick and easy design and adaptation of steel and concrete bridges. The parametric modeler allows the user to build simple or complex bridge models and make changes efficiently while maintaining full control over the design process.
Lanes and vehicles can be quickly defined and include width effects. In addition, the AASHTO LRFD design is included in combinations of automatic loads, superstructure design and seismic design.
Some new features in CSiBridge v24
- The bridge tendon design can now be parametrically defined directly with respect to any girder as well as the bridge design line.
- Modeling of closure pours at bearing bends for precast concrete I-beam and T-beam bridges is now available. This can be used to simulate a continuous live load superstructure or full integral continuity with the substructure.
- Added bridge superstructure design in accordance with AASHTO LRFD 2020 code. This new code is also available as a strength code for superstructure classification.
- Longitudinal web stiffeners in I- and U-shaped steel beams can now be modeled on a beam-by-beam basis. These reinforcements are carried out through modeling, analysis, design and classification.
- The design of concrete shells has been improved according to Eurocode 1992-1-1:2004. including the ability to set design preferences and national annexes, improved iteration to determine the optimal amount of reinforcement, handling of sheets of varying thickness, and the presentation of detailed results in tabular form.
- Added time-dependent behavior of concrete for code AS3600-218, including creep, shrinkage, and age-dependent stiffness.
- The ability to enable/disable the coupling between maximum bending, V2 shear and torsion is now available for general and channel sections.
SAPFire Analysis Engine
CSI Solvers have been tried and tested by the industry for over 45 years. The SAPFire Analysis Engine can support multiple 64-bit solvers for analysis optimization and perform both eigen analysis and Ritz analysis.
CSiBridge offers a single user interface to perform modeling, analysis, design, scheduling, load rating, and reporting.
Smooth DirectX Graphics
DirectX graphics mode are now enhanced to use DirectX 11 for increased speed and capabilities. DirectX 11 graphics allow for swift navigation of models and fast rotations.
Parametric Bridge Modeling
The Bridge Wizard is a powerful tool that guides you step-by-step through the creation of a complete bridge model with instructions at each step to ensure that all of the necessary components are defined in the model.
Moving Loads and Lanes
Moving loads may be applied to fixed or floating lanes to determine the maximum responses to every bridge element. Moving loads may be applied using vehicle classes or individual vehicles.
Staged construction is a type of nonlinear analysis in CSiBridge that allows you to define a sequence of stages wherein you can add or remove portions of the structure, selectively apply loads to portions of the structure, and to consider time-dependent material behavior such as aging, creep and shrinkag
CSiBridge offers a wide rage of code-based design features for steel frame, concrete frame, cold form steel, and aluminum frame. View a full list of supported design codes:
Supported Design Codes