CSiCol is a comprehensive software package used for the analysis and design of columns, efficiently addressing the design of columns of any concrete, reinforced concrete, or composite cross-section. CSiCol provides a ‘Quick Design Wizard’ tool that will guide you step-by-step through the entire process of column design.
Features and specifications of CSiCOL software:
- In CSiCOL any section can be easily used . Ability to define concrete reinforced section of rectangular and circular . Ability to add holes And cutouts of the desired shape anywhere on the cross section.
- More than 50 form factor with dimensions simpler and more than 3000 of standard steel , for use in the field of supplies ready and can be used to be . Ability to explode and parametrically edit shapes and draw custom shapes using polygon design tools . Users can integrate parametric and or drawn Forms or create new forms of complex new there .
- Forms can be properties of “holes” dedicated to the forms of the other to create a section of signifiers complex have .
- Rebars any size at any point in the school and individual use , side , side , the line , and utility distribution circuit to bars to distribute Add appropriately . By using the calculator Rebar definition of rebars and find equivalent size, Rebars to be in place by custom and arrangements using several tools sorting and distribution to be made
What’s new in CSiCol v10
- Project files can be saved and opened as text or XML, allowing column data to be viewed, created, or modified outside of CSiCol.
- New regional material libraries have been added
- Rebar patterns (Line, Circle, Rectangle) can be broken down into individual rebar for detailed editing