S-FRAME is a set of structural design and analysis software that is used to increase productivity and partnership between project stakeholders. This set includes the following tools:
- S-Concrete: A tool for designing the cross section and drawings of reinforced concrete beams, columns and walls. The program has a powerful graphical interface that shows design output to design engineers very quickly and allows you to change parameters and view changes quickly. This tool is integrated with S-Frame – another product of this package -.
- S-FRAME: Comprehensive environment for structural design, modeling and analysis. S-FRAME countless productivity capabilities, advanced analysis tools, variety of material models, flexible methods for load simulation, fast and accurate solver technologies are at your disposal in an attractive user interface.
- S-LINE: An independent and powerful program for analyzing, designing and mapping integrated reinforced concrete columns. S-LINE has made it possible to check codes and automate design and mapping for a variety of sections.
- S-PAD: This is another tool for designing and optimizing steel structures. Quickly inspect columns and beams without having to build an accurate model. This program was created by a professional engineering team.
Features of S-FRAME software suite:
- Design of various steel and concrete structures
- Ability to model and simulate loads imposed on structures
- Supports various design codes and standards
- Advanced capabilities for accurate structural analysis
- Attractive user interface and ease of use of the program features
- Integration of software packages and their coordination with each other