Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2021 + CRACK 2021
The most important features of the robot program:
- Ease of modeling, as you can draw components for metal, concrete, wood and other structures, beams, beams, bases and ceilings with great ease and display them with their sections and 3D modeling.
- Ease of installing loads, as you can add different loads, whether live or dead on different elements, and make overlays for global codes.
- Ease of adding wind and earthquake loads, as earthquake loads can be added in more than one way and making representations of the origin exposure to wind loads.
- The program provides the introduction of heat loads and the study of falling pillars.
- Integrated with the latest international code robot program, where you will find loads and analysis codes for all regions of the world in various versions, armament details and requirements for each code.
- Iron separation and quantities limit, you can limit the workings of concrete and reinforcement to each part.
- Availability of printing after the design process.
- Accurate mathematical notes are available, as design calculations can be required in panels certification areas.
- It contains all types of ceilings used around the world.