CSI Perform3D is nonlinear analysis and design software focused on displacement and capacity based building design.
Product on saleMS 2021 Project Professional Windows 1 PC Online key
Windows Server 2019 Online Key$22.00
MS Office Visio Professional Windows 1 PC Online Key$20.00 – $35.00
Product on saleMS 2019 Project Professional Windows 1 PC Online key
McAfee LiveSafe Internet Security Antivirus 1 PC – 10 YEARS – Key$29.00
Office Professional 2016 – Lifetime License Key – 1PC$18.00
Product on saleOffice Professional 2021 – Lifetime License Key – 1PC
Product on saleWindows 11 Pro Key [ Retail License Key – Online Activation ]
Office 365 Pro Plus + Windows 10 Pro License [ Offer]$28.00
Office 2019 Professional Plus For Windows – Lifetime License Key – 1PC$25.00
Product on saleWindows 10 Professional [ Online Activation ]
Office 365 lifetime License for 5 Devices PC and Mac office 365 Pro Plus (100% online activation Account+Password)$15.00
- Nonlinear features include a number of nonlinear building components such as frame hinges, shear walls, dampers, tie rods, and seismic isolators.
- The analysis engine provides tools for performance-based design, including dynamic earthquake and nonlinear thrust analysis. The scan engine is 64-bit and has the ability to run up to 8 scans in parallel.
ATA FILES AND ANALYSIS
The maximum number of parallel Analysis Series that can be queued and run has been increased from 32 to 50.
Issues reported by users have been corrected.
What’s new in Perform3D v8.0.0
- A new graphical user interface has been developed to provide improved functionality.
- New display options have been added to control the sizes of objects and text on the screen, select between a dark or light color theme, toggle a view of an extruded item, and display the entire node and item numbers.
- A new print preview function is available. Structural mode shapes and deviated shapes are available for printing.
- Help documentation is now available from within the software. Context-sensitive themes are available by pressing the F1 key when using various forms and commands within the graphical user interface. Manuals and documentation, as well as online resources, are now linked and accessible from within the program.
- Records of earthquakes and dynamic forces with more than 32692 time steps can be used for analysis.
- The maximum number of mode shapes has been increased from 50 to 99
- Analysis results and performance measurements can be displayed in the graphical user interface, replacing the need to read the results from binary files. Tabular results can be exported in XML, Excel and Access text formats
- Tabular output can be configured to automatically save when analysis is complete. A table named set and table selection group can be specified to limit the output content for each tabular output file.
A new graphical user interface has been developed to provide improved functionality and graphical clarity.
New display options have been added to control the sizes of the objects and text on the display, select between a dark- or light-colored theme, toggle an extruded element view, and display the node and elements numbers.
A new print preview feature is available. Structural mode shapes and deflected shapes are available for printing.
The GUI has been updated to 64-bit, allowing for storage of larger models and faster model manipulation.
Properties of individual nodes and elements, including identification, location, geometry, assignments, and loading, can now be viewed by right-clicking on them when viewing the undeformed shape of the structure.
Middle-mouse button pan and mouse-wheel zoom operations can be used when the graphically displaying the model.
The view of the graphical display of the model can now be defined by aperture angle.
Help documentation is now available from within the software. Context-sensitive topics are available by pressing the F1 key when using the various forms and commands within the graphical user interface. Manuals and documentation, as well as online resources, are now linked and accessible from within the program.
DATA FILES AND ANALYSIS
Earthquake and dynamic-force records with more than 32,692 time steps can be used for analysis.
The maximum number of mode shapes allowed for each analysis series is increased from 50 to 99.
Analysis results and performance measures can be displayed in the graphical user interface, replacing the need to read results from binary files. Tabular results can be exported in text, XML, Excel, and Access formats.
Tabular output can be set to be automatically saved when analysis is complete. A Table Named Set and Table Selection Group can be specified to limit the output content for each tabular output file.
SmartPLS 4 Processional | Lifetime activation$110.00
EndNote Lifetime for Windows /Mac Software Full Version$8.00 – $10.00
IBM SPSS Statistics [Lifetime]$10.00 – $25.00
LinkedIn ALL COURSES LIFETIME Warranty$40.00
Product on saleREF-N-WRITE | Premium Account Lifetime
QuillBot’s paraphrasing tool | Premium Account 6 month | + WARRANTY$12.00
Plagiarism Checker – 6 Month | 1 Year | 2 Years | 3 Years | 4 Years | LifeTime$6.00 – $55.00