MS 2019 Project Professional Windows 1 PC Online keyProduct on sale
McAfee LiveSafe Internet Security Antivirus 1 PC – 10 YEARS – Key$29.00
Office Professional 2016 – Lifetime License Key – 1PC$18.00
Office Professional 2021 – Lifetime License Key – 1PCProduct on sale
Windows 11 Pro Key [ Retail License Key – Online Activation ]Product on sale
Office 365 Pro Plus + Windows 10 Pro License [ Offer]$28.00
Office 2019 Professional Plus For Windows – Lifetime License Key – 1PC$25.00
Windows 10 Professional [ Online Activation ]Product on sale
Office 365 lifetime License for 5 Devices PC and Mac office 365 Pro Plus (100% online activation Account+Password)$15.00
“ASCE702W” — ASCE 7-02 CODE WIND ANALYSIS PROGRAM
“ASCE702W” is a spreadsheet program written in MS-Excel for the purpose of wind loading analysis for buildings
and structures per the ASCE 7-02 Code. Specifically, wind pressure coefficients and related and required
parameters are selected or calculated in order to compute the net design wind pressures.
This program is a workbook consisting of eight (8) worksheets, described as follows:
Worksheet Name Description
Doc This documentation sheet
Simplified Analysis using simplified method for low-rise buildings with h <= 60’
MWFRS (Low-Rise) Main Wind-Force Resisting System for low-rise buildings with h <= 60’
MWFRS (Any Ht.) Main Wind-Force Resisting System for buildings of any height
Wall C&C Analysis of wall Components and Cladding
Roof C&C Analysis of roof Components and Cladding
Stacks & Tanks Analysis of cantilevered chimneys, stacks, and vertical tanks
Wind Map Basic wind speed map (Figure 6-1 of ASCE 7-02 Code)
Program Assumptions and Limitations:
- This program assumes only enclosed or partially enclosed buildings. Open buildings are NOT considered.
- Worksheet for Simplified analysis is applicable for low-rise buildings meeting the criteria of Section 6.4.1.
- In the worksheet for Simplified analysis, the design MWFRS wind load is calculated for each direction.
The design MWFRS load is assumed to be the total wind load on either the width or the length of the
- Worksheet for MWFRS (Low-Rise) is applicable for low-rise buildings as defined in Section 6.2.
- Worksheets for MWFRS (Any Ht.), Wall C&C, and Roof C&C are applicable for buildings with mean roof
heights of up to 500 feet.
- In worksheets for MWFRS (Any Ht.), Wall C&C, and Roof C&C the user may opt to utilize user designated
“steps” in height, “z”, in determining the wind pressure distribution.
- Worksheet for Stacks & Tanks is applicable for cantilevered structures up to 600 feet tall.
- Worksheets for Wall C&C and Roof C&C are applicable for flat roof buildings, gable roof buildings with roof
angles <= 45 degrees, and monoslope roof buildings with roof angles <= 3 degrees.
- Worksheets for MWFRS (Any Ht.) and for Stacks & Tanks can handle “rigid” as well as “flexible” buildings
and structures. For “rigid” buildings or structures, this program uses the smaller value of either 0.85 or the
calculated value from Section 126.96.36.199 of the Code for the gust effect factor, ‘G’. For “flexible” buildings or
structures, this program calculates the gust effect factor, ‘Gf’, per Section 6.5.8 of the Code based on the
assumed formula for the fundamental period of vibration from Section 188.8.131.52 of the Code.
- This program uses the equations listed in the reference, “Guide to the Use of the Wind Load Provisions of
ASCE 7-02” for determining the external wind pressure coefficients, ‘GCp’, used in the Wall C&C and Roof
- This program contains numerous “comment boxes” which contain a wide variety of information including
explanations of input or output items, equations used, data tables, etc. (Note: presence of a “comment box”
is denoted by a “red triangle” in the upper right-hand corner of a cell. Merely move the mouse pointer to the
desired cell to view the contents of that particular “comment box”.)
General Software Collection | Request books, Codes, Research Articles | Request Software on Demand$3.00 – $20.00
Vmware Workstation 16 Pro Lifetime License$150.00 – $199.00
Canva Pro Subscription – Own Your Email ID , 1 Year | 2 Years | 3 Years | 4 Years | LifeTime$5.00 – $25.00
NORD VPN Account Subscription 6 Month | 1 Year | 3 Years$6.00 – $30.00
Internet Download Manager IDM Version 6.41 fully lifetime activation with installation video | 5 times faster download (Pre-Activated)$6.00
Lumion 12 |11.5 Pro Full (Lifetime) – Include Installation Tutorial$10.00 – $25.00
Sketch Up Pro 2022 Full Package Bundle + Vray 5 + Enscape 3 + Thea Render [Lifetime & Full]$10.00 – $15.00
Adobe 2022 Full Collection$6.00 – $30.00
Autodesk 2023 | 2022 | 2021 | 2020 Collection$13.00 – $85.00