“PLATECAP” — AXIAL LOAD CAPACITIES FOR SINGLE PLATES
20+ Story High Rise BuildingProduct on sale
“PLATECAP” is a spreadsheet program written in MS-Excel for the purpose of determining the gross tension
and compression axial load capacities of single plates. The results of the calculations are presented in a
This program is a workbook consisting of two (2) worksheets, described as follows:
Worksheet Name Description
Doc This documentation sheet
Plate Axial Load Capacities Determine axial load capacities for single plates
Program Assumptions and Limitations:
- This program follows the procedures and guidelines of the AISC 9th Edition Allowable Stress (ASD) Manual
- This program assumes that the axial load, tension or compression, is distributed uniformly on the plate
- The user may create “custom” tables by inputing the desired values of plate heights and plate thicknesses.
- The user may clear contents of any input cells located within tables as desired.
- Typical use for this program would be for quick analysis of capacity of beam tabs or bracing gusset plates.
- This program contains “comment boxes” which contain information including explanations of input items, etc.
(Note: presence of a “comment box” is denoted by a “red triangle” in the upper right-hand corner of a cell.
Merely move the mouse pointer to the desired cell to view the contents of that particular “comment box”.)
IBM SPSS Statistics v27 [Lifetime]$10.00
LinkedIn ALL COURSES LIFETIME Warranty$40.00
REF-N-WRITE | Premium Account LifetimeProduct on sale
QuillBot’s paraphrasing tool | Premium Account 6 month | + WARRANTYProduct on sale
Grammarly Premium Account 6 month | + WARRANTY$16.00
Plagiarism Checker – 6 Month | 1 Year | 2 Years | 3 Years | 4 Years | LifeTime$6.00 – $55.00