The objective of this book is to provide you with extensive knowledge of AutoCAD, whether you are taking an instructor-led course or learning on your own. AutoCAD 2021 From Zero to Hero is an ideal reference guide, unlike tutorial-oriented books where specific information is hard to found. This book helps you become an AutoCAD expert and has been fully updated to cover all of the AutoCAD?s new capabilities. This indispensable resource teaches AutoCAD essentials using concise explanations, focused examples, step-by-step instructions, and hands-on projects.
- Introduces you to the basics of the interface and drafting tools.
- Create drawings with drawing tools.
- Create and edit complex drawings with the modify tools.
- Add dimensions and annotations to drawings.
- Details how to effectively use hatches, fields, and tables.
- Covers attributes, dynamic blocks, curves, and geometric constraints.
- Explores 3D modeling and imaging.
- Discusses customization and integration.
This detailed reference and tutorial is the perfect resource for becoming proficient with AutoCAD.