Autodesk Revit 2021
Revit® BIM software includes features for architectural design, MEP and structural engineering, and construction. Revit supports a multidiscipline, collaborative design process.
Highlights for Revit 2021
- A showstopping visual experience with real-time realistic views that make communicating design intent easier
- Generative Design in Revit: Revit 2021 debuts generative design tools for AEC Collection subscribers. Define goals for window view optimization, massing, and layout studies directly from the design model, and explore, evaluate, and rank design options for your project from a wide range of alternatives.
- The latest version of Dynamo
- An improved Revit Home experience for BIM 360 projects and a UI wizard to help you set up the most intuitive way to work based on your discipline and preferred way to use Revit.
- The ability to create slanted walls out of the box in Revit, a long-requested feature that enables you to deliver stunning, creative designs
- Across the board ease of use enhancements in working with large schedules, a feature born on the Revit Ideas Forum
- High fidelity PDF and raster linking and uploading that make 2D documents easier to work with in the modeling environment
- Structural improvements including new steel stiffeners out of the box and the ability to create .
- A suite of MEP enhancements focused on usability and globalization, with new units, more flexibility in working with circuits and panels, and worksharing improvements
- New Europe data center for hosting cloud models (workshared and non-workshared)
- Of note for building product manufacturers and those interested in DfMA: Inventor 2021 supports linking Revit files as part of custom fab workflows.